- Sandalwood symbolizes a letting go of self. It is believed to promote spiritual practice, compassion, openness and peaceful relaxation
- A very spiritual blend of citrus and lemongrass anchored with earthy patchouli
- top notes – grapefruit, bergamont
- Mid notes – Petitgrain, Litsea cubeba, lemongrass
- Base notes – Patchouli, cederwood
- A beautiful calming blend of fresh citrus and chamomile
- Top notes – Basil, lemon, Chamomile
- Mid notes – Clary sage, Lavandin, white thyme
- Base notes – Vetiver, Sandalwood, Tonka bean
- This mysterious, haunting and alluring blend is extremely sophisticated and complex.
- With warming notes of amber, incense and a touch of patchouli
COCONUT AND LIME
- A luscious blend of juicy citrus fruits such as lemon and lime on a delicate heart of creamy coconut and fresh florals.
- Vanilla notes and sandalwood round out blend
- Absinthe is an anise base liqueur distilled from many different herbs. Absinthe is zesty, effervescent, uplifting and masterfully blended with notes of lime, apple and anise.
- Top notes – Lime Zest, grapefruit fizz, green apple
- Mid notes – Anise, herbal, mint leaf, Eucalyptus, fennel seed
- Base notes – Vanilla, sugarcane, sandalwood, musks
- A beautiful blend of Vanilla beans and Tonka beans with a touch of butter and nuts
- Beautiful & refreshing subtle green, mossy,
- Bergamont, dew drops lotus and cedsarwood
- Elements of the beach underlying marine and woody sandlewood